Replicated .rli license files are relatively opaque. What’s in them?
The two main types of license file are the airgap-enabled and disabled files.
Both license types contain:
- A PGP public key, unique per application (and currently unused)
- A RSA private key, unique per license (and currently unused)
- The license ID
- A token for use with the Replicated docker registry
If airgap is enabled, the license will also have:
- The license’s support spec
- The license key
- App channel information
- Any license fields, such as the host count limit
- Any enabled feature flags
- The available set of console auth options (some subset of
- The license’s grant and expiration dates
- A signature of the license file