Replicated is a platform to deploy containerized SaaS applications behind a firewall (ie private cloud, private data center etc).
-h, --help help for replicatedctl --host string Replicated API host (default "unix:///var/run/replicated/replicated-cli.sock")
- replicatedctl app - Manage apps
- replicatedctl app-config - Manage app config
- replicatedctl app-release - Manage app releases
- replicatedctl cluster - Manage the cluster
- replicatedctl console-auth - Manage UI console authentication settings
- replicatedctl license - Manage the license
- replicatedctl license-load - Load the license from stdin
- replicatedctl params - Manage Replicated daemon parameters. Provides the ability to import, export, set and unset parameters.
- replicatedctl preflight - View or manage preflight checks
- replicatedctl snapshot - Manage snapshots
- replicatedctl support-bundle - Generate a support bundle
- replicatedctl system - Get Replicated system information
- replicatedctl task - Manage tasks
- replicatedctl version - Get the Replicated CLI version information